Book an Ayahuasca Retreat
For your own safety, it’s important to be open and honest on the registration form. Ayahuasca in conjunction with some medications/drugs or health conditions can be dangerous or even life-threatening.
- If you’re coming with a friend or partner, we must receive a separate registration from each of you.
- If you’re taking any medication and will not be able to stop taking them 6 weeks before the retreat starts, please contact us before registering.
- If you have any kind of serious medical condition please also contact us before registering.
- We reserve the right to refuse anyone for any reason, if we feel it will be unsafe for you to attend the retreat.
- Very important – Please do not book your flights until you have had your booking confirmed.
Click on the ‘register now‘ link
|August 14 - 21, 2017||2||Register now|
|August 23 - 30, 2017||2||Register now|
|September 11 - 18, 2017||7||Register now|
|September 20 - 27, 2017||7||Register now|
|October 16 - 23, 2017||9||Register now|
|October 25 - November 1, 2017||10||Register now|
|November 13 - 20, 2017||9||Register now|
|November 22 - 29, 2017||10||Register now|
|December 11 - 18, 2017||9||Register now|
Book a Spiritual Adventure Tour in Peru
Our travel partner Outer Travels Inner Journeys arranges group medicine journeys to deepen your experience in connecting with the teacher plants.
A 9 day tour travelling throught he Sacred Valley to Machu Picchu to connect with Pacha Mama (Mother Earth) and the shamanic traditions of the Andes to work with Huachuma (San Pedro cactus). A wonderful heart opening preparation for your journey to meet Mother Ayahuasca in the jungle. This tour aligns with one of our retreats each month.
An epic 3 week spiritual adventure through Peru, starting at Gaia Tree for 7 days before travelling throughout the ancient sacred sites of Peru, including Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca. A fantastic group journey to discover the mystic heart of Peru. The next one is in October 2017.
You can also find out about private tours in Peru on the Outer Travels Inner Journeys website.
If you’d a like privately arranged tour for yourself or with friends you can find the details of their custom tours here
You can also find out about private tours in Peru on their website
Got a question about our retreats?
Ask us about anything you like, we’ll usually get back to you within 48 hours. However, please read our Frequently Asked Questions page before submitting your questions.